Assignment 2: Final version of grading criteria
31 maj 2018 av
till 31 dec 2018 kl 23.59
Den här uppgiften låstes 31 dec 2018 kl 23.59.
It is time to construct the final version of your criterion-referenced grading criteria, including how they should be aligned to the assessments and how the separate grades should be combined to a final grade. We recommend that you use the following structure in your work. Note that you should present your work as a readable and coherent report, see below.
- Review your own submission in the same way as you peer-reviewed two others’ submissions.
- Read the feedback you got from peers.
- Modify your grading criteria using the feedback. We suggest that you should feel free when suggesting changes, so that you at this time do not have to be restricted by what your colleagues and director of study will accept.
- Add missing grading criteria and the form of assessment for each grading criteria. Present this as a matrix (as in Viggo’s ADC example from meeting 1).
- For each form of assessment, sketch how you will asses the students using the criteria. Show how the assessment of the course will guarantee that each student who pass the course will fulfill all ILOs to the E level (pass) criteria.
- Construct a formula for combining the grades. If you have several graded Ladok course components you need a formula for each component and also a formula combining the component grades to a final grade.
- Write a short reflection on the changes you have done and why you designed your criteria and your formula in the way you did.
- Summarize your work in a coherent report that introduces the reader (for example a colleague that should be able to use your grading system) to the course and the grading system and includes the following
- the matrix of grading critera,
- the alignment between the assessments and the grading criteria, also showing that passing the assessments will guarantee fulfillment of the ILOs,
- your reflections on the design.
Submit your report as a PDF document in Canvas.
We will then grade the report according to the grading criteria (the ILOs) of LH216V and give you constructive feedback on your grading criteria in Canvas. At the third and final meeting, we will discuss your submitted grading critera. After this, you are welcome to revise your grading criteria again and send them to email@example.com so that we can include them on the web among the other examples of grading critera used at KTH.
Viggo, Ida and Veine
Du har redan bedömt studenter med den här matrisen. Större ändringar kan påverka resultaten för deras uppgifter.