Den här uppgiften räknas inte till slutbedömningen.
Assignment 1: Draft of new grading criteria
19 apr 2018 av
Designing basic grading criteria for your course
You are welcome to follow the process below. Summarize in a short report that also should describe the course briefly. The report should be in pdf.
- Start by modifyng the ILOs if necessary.
- If there will be only one assessment task in the course, and you prefer holistic grading criteria: go to step 5!
- Break down the ILOs if needed.
- Design a matrix that shows the relation between ILOs and assessment tasks - which ILOs are assessed where? (see ADC example in the slides from meeting 1)
- Formulate grading criteria for E (pass level) for each ILO or assessment task.
- Mark ILOs that will not need criteria on higher levels than E.
- Look through your assessment tasks and analyze what usually is required for different grades. What should be required?
- Formulate grading criteria for A-level for each ILO/assessment task. If you have an ILO that will not have a higher level than for example C, write criteria for the highest level that will be applied on that ILO/assessment task!
- Start sketching how the grading criteria will be used in the assessment tasks. Can several ILOs be assessed with the same task? Will it take several tasks to assess any ILO? Will you need different tasks for different levels?
Du har redan bedömt studenter med den här matrisen. Större ändringar kan påverka resultaten för deras uppgifter.